The RustyBits Gaming New Zealand team met playing Rust, and each has brutally raided (at least) one of the other members of the team.
Seems like the story should have ended there, right? In fact, that's how some of us met for the first time and became friends.
That's our ethos: Enjoy the game, and don't be a dick.
If it hadn't been for that ethos, we could just as easily have fallen in to the kind of toxic behaviour we think ruins many games these days... And why we thought we'd do our part to try fix that:
- New-player friendly, and a safe place for female gamers.
- We want you to enjoy the game in your own way, in your own time.
- Our servers are configured to cover all levels of experience, and game-play style.
- There's many plans in the works for monthly events, and;
- A Rust game system... system. Rust-ception?
- Our Admins are very helpy, so message us in-game or in our Discord if you need assistance.
It's a humble beginning, and we have much to do.
We hope you'll join us to keep our vibe alive.